Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
The Revita.SOD tablets from DS Laboratories are nutritional supplements that stop hair loss, promote hair growth and keep hair healthy. The formula has been specially developed for hair loss due to stress and based on the latest developments in the treatment of alopecia. Thanks to the right nutrients and antioxidants, the supplements act on all factors related to alopecia: oxidative, inflammatory and hormonal.
As a differentiator from other nutritional supplements, Revita.SOD tablets contain melatonin as a powerful antioxidant and stimulator, which reduces oxidative stress in the hair follicle, resulting in less hair loss and greater stimulation of hair growth.
Suitable for men and women. Content: 30 tablets, sufficient for 1 month.
- Free shipping from € 75 to United States
- Quantity discount
You get a discount on an order with 2 or more products. These does not have to be the same products.
2 products = -10%
3 products or more = -15%
For products with a fixed discount, the fixed discount applies.
Description Revita.SOD tablets
Tackle your hair loss with Revita.SOD Tablets for stress-related hair loss. Scientific research has shown that the patented formula with superoxide dismutase and Ashwagandha reduces free radicals caused by stress and the environment.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): This is one of the most powerful antioxidants, protecting your hair from cellular stress, free radicals, and environmental factors.
- Ashwagandha: This regulates the cortisol level in your body, thus controlling follicular damage and hair loss. Its powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties improve the overall health of your hair follicles by controlling scalp ailments such as dandruff, itching, psoriasis, eczema and other allergies.
- Beta-sitosterol and daidzein: These ingredients block the conversion of testosterone to DHT by inhibiting 5α-reductase. DHT is the leading cause of hereditary hair loss.
- Zinc: This contributes to protein synthesis and helps protect hair from oxidative damage.
- Biotin: Converts nutrients into energy and contributes to the proper growth of strong hair.
- Keratin: Provides strength and improves flexibility of the hair.
- Iron: Provides oxygen to the hair root and helps reduce hair loss.
Active ingredients and service size (1 tablet)
|Ingredient||Per tablet||% DV *|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||10 mcg||1000%|
|Magnesium (als magnesium oxide)||21 mg||5%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||3,6 mg||33%|
|Superoxide dismutase/gliadin complex (GliSODin)||250 mg||**|
|Genistein powder||75 mg||**|
|Phytosterols (from soybean oil)||75 mg||**|
|Alfalfa herb extract (Medicago Sativa)||50 mg||**|
|Ashwaganda root extract (Withania Somnifera)||30 mg||**|
|Willowherb extract (Epilobium angustifolium)||20 mg||**|
|Apple fruit extract (Malus Pumila)||20 mg||**|
|Daidzein (Dihydroxyisoflavone)||10 mg||**|
* Daily recommended amount (USA standard)
** Daily recommended amount not established
Other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, lactose (galactopyranosyl-d'glucose).
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablets daily preferably with a meal or as recommended by a physician.
Keep out of reach of children. Store product at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture.
Possible side effects: temporary flushing, itching, rash or gastric disturbances may occur. If these symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Warning: consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you are being treated for any medical condition or taking any medication. Discontinue immediately if any side effects occur. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare practicioner before taking any dietary supplement.