Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
Linn collagen supplement (350ml)
Linn collagen supplement (350ml)
Collagen Linn is one of the best dietary supplements for skin, nails and hair.
The main ingredient collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body:
- This protein is important for the structure and strength of connective tissues such as the skin, bones, tendons, blood vessels, teeth and cartilage.
- In addition, collagen ensures healthy, nourished hair and gives it a natural shine.
- It also has an important function in the skin renewal process.
From the age of 25, the production of collagen in the body slowly decreases. As a result, the skin becomes slack and older. Supplementing collagen is therefore advisable.
Content: 350 ml
- Free shipping from € 75 to United States
- Quantity discount
You get a discount on an order with 2 or more products. These does not have to be the same products.
2 products = -10%
3 products or more = -15%
For products with a fixed discount, the fixed discount applies.
Description Linn collagen supplement (350ml)
Studies show that collagen is one of the most researched skin improvement agents with proven benefits:
- Promotes visibly young skin
- Makes skin smoother, softer and more supple
- Supports skin elasticity
- Reduces new wrinkles and lines
- Helps to keep hair and nails beautiful
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite (orange peel)
Additional intake is recommended for everyone aged 25 and above.
The substances contained in the product are listed below:
- Collagen: a protein in the body with an important function in the structure and strength of connective tissue
- Zinc: helps to build up proteins and also contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- Copper: stimulates the production of collagen and also has antibacterial properties
- Vitamin B6: important for the metabolism
- Biotin: Contributes to the maintenance of skin, nails and hair
There has been a lot of research into the positive effects of collagen supplements.
For example, this study shows that a collagen supplement significantly reduces the dryness and dullness of the hair. At the same time, the softness and shine increases. In the study, the dullness decreased by 48.4% and the dryness by 47.3%.
Here is a selection of other studies on collagen peptides used in Linn collagen:
- Collagen peptides have beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study
- Collagen peptides are effective in counteracting the characteristics of skin ageing
- Collagen and hyaluronic acid optimise key aspects of nails, hair and skin
- Collagen peptides improve nail growth and reduce symptoms of brittle nails
Active ingredients and amount per serving (= 1 ampoule)
|Active ingredient||Amount per serving||% reference intake|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100%|
Complete ingredient list
Water, hydrolyzed collagen peptides, fructose, acidity regulator, citric acid, preservative potassium sorbate, flavor, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), zinc oxide, copper citrate, biotin.
Collagen derived from bovine (bovine collagen).
Drink 1 ampule per day and shake the ampule well before use.
The ampule can be taken without water.
The recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Each package contains 14 ampules, which is enough for a period of two weeks.
Use the product for at least 3 months for visible results.
Not suitable for children and adolescents up to 18 years of age.
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light and direct heat sources.
What is in a package of Linn collagen supplement?
There are 14 ampules in a cardboard package. The instructions on the packaging itself are in Dutch, English and German. Linn collagen is a clear, pale yellow, drinkable liquid. The product has a fresh and slightly citrusy taste.