Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
Foligain hair growth capsules
Male pattern baldness (Androgenetic Alopecia) is hereditary and is caused by a male hormone called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) being over produced in the body. When there is too much DHT in the scalp, it causes hair to fall out. The initial hair loss in male pattern baldness is almost always at the crown of the head, or near the temples.
The main thing to look for in a hair loss supplement is a DHT blocker. Blocking DHT from the scalp it the key to ending hair loss. The next thing you need is a product with the proper ingredients to promote circulation to the scalp, increasing hair growth. The final thing to look for is nutrients to clean away dead hair follicles, and feed the healthy and new hair follicles, so hair will be healthy. Foligain's stimulating supplement for thinning hair contains alle these elements.
Content: 120 caplets
Description Foligain hair growth capsules
How does Foligain stimulating supplement for thinning hair work?
- Foligain reaches the follicle through the blood stream
- Foligain promotes the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair
- Foligain provides thehair follicles with the proper nutrients in order to grow
What are the key ingredients in Foligain?
Like all cells in your body, your hair follicles need the proper nutrients in the proper amounts in order to grow. For many of these nutrients the most effective way for them to reach the follicle is through the blood stream when taken as an oral supplement.
Foligain combines natural vitamins, minerals, DHT blockers, and compounds that promote the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Ginkgo Biloba fastens blood flow to important peripheral part of human body along with fine capillaries thus directly affecting scalp parts. Blood carries oxygen with it so if there is more blood flow there is automatically more oxygen supply, oxygen brings more nutrients with it and all in all essential vitamins E & A give a new lease of life every time to the scalp.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract: Works by interrupting hormonal signals and therefore reducing the uptake by the hair follicles of a damaging chemicalcalled dyhydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is also responsible for shrinking hair follicle with which the hair follicle gets smaller and finer. This is referred to as miniaturization with which the hair ultimately falls off. This is how DHT is responsible for about 95% of hair loss. The men or women who lose more hair are those who are genetically pre-disposed in producing more DHT than others.
- Nettle Leaf Extract: Nettle herb is an exceptional plant for restoring health and beauty to your hair. Nettle works on the inside of your body as well as the outside. Rich in minerals and vitamins to nourish every system in your body, nettles will make your hair grow, gleam, get thick and darken. An added bonus is smooth, clear skin and hard nails.
- Folate: Because folate is important in tissue growth and cellular function, it is essential for your body to have enough of it to produce healthy skin, nails and hair, because these body parts must regenerate rapidly. Folic acid therefore helps prevent hair loss. It also may be a factor in keeping your hair from becoming gray.
- Biotin: Biotin is a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process it is essential to not only grow new hair, but it also plays a major role in the overall health of skin and nails.
- Iodine: Iodine can affect hair loss because it directly affects your thyroid gland, which in turn, directly affects the health of your hair follicles. Hair follicles are delicate and very susceptible to being damaged. Healthy hair follicles grow shiny, thick, healthy hair, while unhealthy follicles lead to just the opposite.
- Zinc: Deficiency in zinc can contribute a lot to hair shedding because without zinc and other related minerals, you hair shafts get weakened, causing hair breakage and very slow hair regrowth. Zinc benefits for hair include promotion of cell reproduction, tissue growth and repair of broken tissues. It also maintains the oil-secreting glands that are attached to your hair follicles, thus decreasing their chances of falling off.
- Copper: Copper helps to form hemoglobin in the blood cells and helps to carry the oxygen in the red blood cells. A diet deficient in copper does not help the body to make the hemoglobin needed to carry sufficient blood supply to the hair roots. When hair does not get the vitamins and minerals that it needs, it will die and fall out. The amount of hair loss you experience as a result of this depends on the extent of the copper deficiency.
- Niacin: Since niacin has a dilating effect on vessels and capillaries it is thought to be increasing circulation to the scalp and stimulating hair growth.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is thought to prevent hair loss and help create melanin, the pigment which gives hair its color.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): Prevents graying and hair loss.
- Beta-Sitosterol: Beta sitosterol is a natural plant extract used to stop hair loss in men and women. It has androgen-blocking properties which enable it to target the hormones responsible for male and female pattern baldness. When taken orally as a daily supplement, beta sitosterol has been shown to work best on men and women who have only recently noticed excessive hair loss or signs of premature balding. It's less effective on people who have had significant hair loss over the years.
- Taurine: In a 2006 French study published in the "International Journal of Cosmetic Science," researchers confirmed that when the follicle's bulb takes in Taurine, it increases hair survival in vitro (test tubes) and prevents a specific inhibitor of hair growth called TGP.
- Jaborandi Leaves: Strengthens hair against breakage and loss. Promotes hair's natural shine.
- American Ginseng Root Extract: Ginseng is a wonderful herb that has many benefits. One of these is that it increases stimulation and improves circulation. This has helped those who are suffering from hair loss or weak and damaged hair. Ginseng will also remove any toxins that may be clogging your hair follicles, slowing down or stalling new hair growth.
What Can I Expect When Using Foligain?
Foligain begins to work immediately, but it takes some time to see visible results. Foligain systematically works to re-grow your new hair as follows:
- Before new hair is grown, Foligain works to stop hair loss
- Next, your existing hair becomes fuller and healthier
- Finally, new hair starts to blossom
Typically, after a few weeks you will notice less hair loss. Some hair loss is normal (even those with the fullest heads of hair lose around 100 hairs a day), but you should start to notice less hair in the shower drain or on your comb or brush. Your existing hair should also start to appear thicker and healthier.
Next, you should start to notice new hair. Please remember that hair usually only grows ½ inch to 1 inch a month. Some users see noticeable amounts of new hair after three months, others take longer. So be patient, by the end of months 6-8 you should start to notice a difference in your photographs (and others will notice for you!).
Serving Size: 2 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 40mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 30mg
- Folate Triglutamate (as folic acid) 200mcg
- Biotin 1000mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 30mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 150mcg
- Zinc (Gluconate) 15mg
- Copper (Gluconate) 3mg
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf (50:1) extract (24% Ginkgo Flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones) 100mg
- Saw Palmetto Extract (25% sterols and fatty acids) 320mg
- Nettle Leaf (Urtica Dioica) 4:1 Extract 300mg
- Beta-Sitosterol (Vegapure FS) 100mg
- Taurine 100mg
- Jaborandi Leaves (Pilocarpus) 100mg
- American Ginseng Root Extract (5% ginsenosides) 50mg
Calcium carbonate, MCC, vegetable stearic acid, sodium croscarmellose (modified cellulose), vegetable magnesium stearate, confectioners glaze.
Take 1-2 caplets daily, for instance during breakfast and before going to sleep.