Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
Spectral.DNC-S is indicated for men and women that suffer from hereditary hair loss in an advanced stage. The lotion can stimulate hairgrowth and reduce hairloss*.
Spectral.DNC-S contains many natural ingredients which minimizes the chance of side effects. Different ingredients open the ion channels so that hair growth can be stimulated and the absorption of nutrients for the hair is promoted. Spectral DNC-S lotion is neutral in smell and color and not greasy.
The lotion is contained in two different compartments to keep the ingredients in the lotion stable and improve effectiveness. When applied, the ingredients mix.
Content: 60 ml, sufficient for 1 month.
Description Spectral.DNC-S lotion
Spectral.DNC-S is a lotion for the scalp. It contains natural ingredients and can exceed the effect of pharmaceutical treatments, with far fewer side effects.
One ingredient of Spectral.DNC-S is an extract derived from the bark of the pine tree. This extract has positive effects on hair growth by opening ion channels in the cells, a similar effect to Minoxidil. DS Laboratories claims that Spectral.DNC-S is the company's most powerful and advanced formula to date.
The Spectral.DNC-S lotion contains several active ingredients. Each ingredient has been selected based on scientific research to combat hair loss in multiple ways.
- Azelaic acid: natural ingredient that promotes a healthy scalp.
- Piroctone olamine: has an antibacterial effect, stimulates hair growth and is active against dandruff and itching.
- Caffeine: inhibits DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and increases blood circulation.
- Aminexil: prevents the hardening of collagen around the hair root, allowing the hair root to anchor itself more firmly in the scalp and reducing hair loss.
- Adenosine: research shows that applying a solution of Adenosine to the scalp can provide improved hair growth in both men and women. Relative to minoxidil, users are more satisfied with Adenosine in combating hair loss. And unlike Minoxidil, Adenosine has no side effects.
- Copper tripeptide-1: this can improve blood flow to the scalp and reduce inflammation of the scalp and hair follicles.
- Procyanidin B2: a powerful antioxidant that promotes the regeneration of hair.
DNC-S also features nanosome technology. This releases the ingredients to the scalp over a longer period of time. This increases the effectiveness of the product.
The effect of Spectral.DNC-S has now been studied by DS Laboratories through a double-blind study in the United States. The subjects were between the ages of 25 and 55 and suffered from hair loss and thinning hair.
A clinical evaluation of the volunteers' scalps showed that 85% of the subjects had an increase in hair density. In fact, 17% of the individuals had a drastic improvement. Only 11% of individuals had no response. These are positive results!
* Results of this product may vary from person to person. Specific results are not guaranteed and results may vary. Hair growth products generally provide faster visible results when hair loss is not yet advanced.
Alcohol denat., Glycereth26, Water, Tallol, Azelaic Acid, Ganoderma lucidum (mushroom reishi) extract, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, Piroctone olamine, Sodium hydroxide, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) herb oil.
Water, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Adenosine, Caffeine, Diaminipyrimidine oxide, Dextrose, Lysophophatidic acid, Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Procyanidin B2, Phenolsulfonphthalein, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate, Disodium phosphate, Myristoyl pentapeptide-17, Copper tripeptide-1, Phospholipids, Retinol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprycyl glycol, Hydrolyzed proanthocyanidin.
Shake well before using. Apply 5 sprays to the scalp, where the hair is thinning. Massage the lotion into the scalp, making sure to mix the sprays from the two compartments on the scalp. Let the lotion soak in during the day.
Use the lotion 2 times a day. The first results can be observed after three months. Consistent use of the lotion is important so that the best results can be achieved.
Spectral.DNC-S is not recommended if you are pregnant/willing to become pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
What is the difference between the Spectral DNC-S and Spectral DNC-N lotions?
Spectral.DNC-S lotion is specifically designed for advanced hair loss. If your inlets are so deep that an island of hair appears in the middle of your hairline and/or you have a large bald crown, then you probably have hair loss that is in an advanced stage.
Spectral DNC-N is more appropriate for people who have beginning to moderate hair loss, that is, hair loss that is less than the "advanced" hair loss described above.