Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
The hair growth stimulating lotion by Neofollics Hair Technology provides a clinically proven contribution to stimulating new hair growth and preventing hair loss. It also helps create thicker and fuller hair.
The lotion contains a combination of 11 scientifically proven ingredients that combat hair loss in multiple ways:
- hair growth molecules Adenοsine, Vividine® and Aminexil®
- six powerful plant extracts, including Ecklonia cava and Raspberry ketone
- Hyaluronic acid and Liposomes for effective absorption into the scalp
The lotion has been dermatologically tested, is not greasy, does not leave any residue and is therefore pleasant to use.
This treatment is suitable for both men and women.
Content: 100 ml, enough for at least 1 month.
We can not ship Neofollics lotion to the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Japan.
The Hair Growth Specialist is not licensed to distribute Neofollics lotion to customers in these countries.
- Free shipping from € 75 to United States
- Quantity discount
You get a discount on an order with 2 or more products. These does not have to be the same products.
2 products = -10%
3 products or more = -15%
For products with a fixed discount, the fixed discount applies.
Description Neofollics lotion
The Neofollics hair growth stimulating lotion provides a targeted treatment for hair loss and hereditary hair loss and is suitable for both men and women. The lotion stimulates new hair growth and combats hair loss. It also helps create thicker and fuller hair.
The lotion contains a high concentration of 11 proven active ingredients. The effectiveness of the ingredients in this combination has also been demonstrated in a clinical study. In addition to being effective, the lotion is pleasant to use and gentle on the skin.
The Neofollics lotion contains 6 powerful plant extracts, 3 biotechnological hair growth molecules and 2 absorption enhancers. Each active ingredient has been selected based on scientific research to combat hair loss in multiple ways.
Hair growth molecules
The lotion contains the hair growth molecules Adenοsine, Vividine® and Aminexil®. These molecules have a similar effect as Minοx, but without the side effects.
- Vividine: stimulates hair growth in multiple ways. Vividine allows for potassium channel opening (PCO), just like Minοx. This causes the hair to enter the growth phase quicker and for the growth phase to last longer. Vividine also stimulates the blood supply to the hair follicles, allowing nutrients to reach the follicles more easily.
- Aminexil: prevents hardening of collagen around the hair root, making the hair roots anchor themselves more firmly into the scalp, thus reducing hair loss.
- Adenοsine: studies show that applying a solution of Adenοsine on the scalp can allow for improved hair growth in both men and women. Compared to Minοx, users are more satisfied using Adenοsine in the prevention of hair loss. And unlike Minοx, Adenοsine does not have any side effects.
The plant extracts in the lotion have a positive effect on hair growth in multiple ways. An important mechanism of action is the inhibition of di-hydro-testοsterone (DHT). The conversion of testοsteronhormoneinto di-hydro-testοsterone (DHT) is a major cause of (hereditary) hair loss. DHT damages the hair follicles that are sensitive to DHT, causing them to produce fewer and thinner hairs.
- Ecklonia cava: a seaweed from the waters of South Korea. Ecklonia cava is a natural alternative to Fina and Minοx. It contains a high concentration of the substance Dieckol, which has a DHT lowering effect and a high concentration of Dioxinodehydroeckol, which stimulates hair growth. Read more in our article Ecklonia cava: a natural alternative to Fina and Minοx.
- Raspberry ketone: an extract from raspberry. Raspberry ketone can increase the production of IGF-1 (an insυlin-like growth factor), which stimulates the growth of the hair follicle. Studies show that a very low concentration of this substance already has a significant effect on hair growth. Read more about Raspberry ketone.
- Carthamus tinctorius: a thistle-like plant. Carthamus tinctorius stimulates hair growth in different ways and suppresses growth factor B-1, a peptide which is associated with hair loss.
- Sanguisorba officinalis: a plant that belongs to the rose family. Sanguisorba officinalis stimulates hair growth by prolonging the growth phase of the hair follicles. It suppresses Fibroblast Growth Factor-5 (FGF-5), a natural protein that plays a role in the (too rapid) transition of the hair from the anagen to the telogen phase.
- Proanthocyanidin B2 (Grape seed extract): a polyphenol from grape seeds. It allows for extending the growth phase, which provides for longer hair, and a higher density of the hair.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate): a polyphenol from Green Tea. EGCG inhibits the process of 5a-reductase. This makes it a natural DHT inhibitor that stimulates hair growth.
Effective absorption into the scalp
Hyaluronic acid and Liposomes ensure that the lotion can easily be absorbed into the scalp, so that active substances can reach the hair follicles and do their work.
- Hyaluronic acid: an endogenous substance that falls into the category of glucose building blocks. It improves the absorption of lotion in the scalp.
- Liposomes: incorporate active substances in nano-capsules, so that these can be more easily transported to the hair follicles.
Mild and pleasant to use
Because a lotion is applied directly to the scalp and left to soak in, a lotion is a very effective treatment against hair loss. The use of a lotion requires a little more work and dedication than for example a shampoo. Therefore it is important that a lotion is as easy and pleasant to use as possible and of course gentle for the scalp.
The Neofollics lotion has been dermatologically tested and does not contain any colorings, fragrances, propylene glycol, parabens etc. Any possible irritation or sensitization of the scalp is thereby reduced to a minimum.
The lotion is quickly absorbed, not greasy and leaves no residue. Moreover, the bottle has a good quality sprayer that simplifies application. The large bottle of 100 ml contains enough lotion to be able to make use of for a month.
Neofollics lotion was clinically tested and evaluated according to the same scientific methods that were used for the evaluation of Fina and Minοx. Test subjects with Alopecia Androgenetica used the Neofollics lotion for 3 months. They applied the lotion as recommended, twice a day. 75% of the test subjects experienced an increase in hair growth. And for 76% there was a reduction of hair loss. The combined effect was observed in 59% of the users: both a stimulation of hair growth and a reduction of hair loss. In total, 92% of the users saw an improvement. Only 8% did not experience a visible effect.
- The use of styling products is possible after the lotion has been absorbed into the scalp
- Do not wash hair within 3 hours after application
- Wash hands after use
- Store at room temperature
- Keep out of reach of children
- For adult use only
- Should not be used by pregnant or breast-feeding women
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Aqua, Ethanol, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Ecklonia cava extract, Diaminopyrimidine oxide (Aminexil®), Vitis vinifera seed extract, Pyrrolidinyl diaminopyrimidine oxide (Vividine®), Adenοsine, Camellia sinensis leaf extract (EGCG), Sanguisorba officinalis root extract, Carthamus tinctorius flower extract, Raspberry ketone, Hyaluronic acid, Lecithin (Liposomes), Xanthan gum, Glycerin, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate
Apply the recommended amount of lotion to the scalp where the hair is thinning:
Crown: 3 sprays
Top: 3 sprays
Temples: each 2 sprays
Rub the lotion in and let it soak. Do not wash the hair within 3 hours after the treatment. Use of styling products is possible after the lotion soaked in.
Perform the treatment twice a day for best results, preferably in the morning and in the evening.
After use, place the cap back on the nozzle.
With a lotion, it is important to apply it generously to compensate for the 'loss' of lotion in the hairs. With the bottle of 100 ml you will have enough lotion for at least one month and to use it royally.
After three months, the first effects can be observed. The hair loss should be decreased and new hairs are starting to grow back stronger and thicker. The effect will be stronger during the course of 6 to 12 months. Continue the treatment in order to maintain the results.
Can I use Neofollics lotion in combination with my current lotion?
The lotion can be combined with other lotions for hair growth, for example by using one in the morning and the other in the evening. It is not recommended to apply both lotions at the same time.
I want to start using this lotion. Can I immediately switch from my current lotion to Neofollics lotion?
If you are currently using a lotion and you are looking to switch to Neofollics lotion, we advise you to first use both lotions for 2 weeks. For example by using Neofollics lotion in the morning and a Spectral lotion in the evening. After these 2 weeks, your skin will have gotten used to it and you can start using the Neofollics lotion twice a day.
Will this lotion last longer, because it's 100 ml instead of 60 ml?
Most lotions contain 60 ml, enough for one month. Applying a lotion generously can give a more powerful effect. This is why Neofollics opted to use a larger amount per bottle for maximum results. How long a lotion lasts mostly depends on the area that requires treatment. If you only treat your temples or crown, a bottle will last you longer than 2 months.
What other products can I combine Neofollics lotion with?
Neofollics lotion combines well with other products against hair loss, such as a shampoo. In order to adjust the treatments to one another as well as possible when it comes to active ingredients, we recommend combining the products from the Neofollics range. Here is what we recommend at different stages of hair loss.