Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
The hair growth therapy spray is a hair growth lotion from Kmax for an intensive topical treatment aimed at stimulating the natural hair growth cycle.
It is based on an innovative formula and combines high-dose active ingredients such as: Triaminodil, azelaic acid, beta sitosterol, zinc sulfate, vitamin B6, caffeine and nigella sativa for a synergistic effect against the causes of hair loss. These ingredients:
- Have a strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Restore normal hair growth cycle
- Inhibit the production of DHT
Content: 100 ml, sufficient for 1-2 months
- Free shipping from € 75 to United States
- Quantity discount
You get a discount on an order with 2 or more products. These does not have to be the same products.
2 products = -10%
3 products or more = -15%
For products with a fixed discount, the fixed discount applies.
Description Kmax lotion
Kmax stimulating hair growth therapy spray is the new lotion from the Kmax Stimulating line, specially designed as an intensive topical treatment for thinning hair that can stimulate natural regrowth.
It owes its action to several synergistic active ingredients combined in high doses to counteract the underlying causes of hair loss, in particular:
- it inhibits 5-alpha-reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT, responsible for the miniaturization of hair follicles, a phenomenon underlying androgenetic alopecia
- has a local anti-inflammatory effect to counteract irritation of the scalp
- it helps restore the normal hair growth cycle by stimulating the metabolism of the hair follicle
With Kmax lotion you can stimulate your hair growth. Below you can see a number of photos of people who have used Kmax lotion, in combination with other products, to promote their hair growth.
Example #1: Male
Example #2: Male
Example #3: Male
- Triaminodil: active ingredient with a stimulating effect on hair regrowth. It owes its effect to its extraordinary structural resemblance to the well-known Minoxidil. Its effectiveness has been verified in several clinical studies in which it was used at concentrations of approximately 1%: in the product Kmax, it has been dosed at a final concentration of 5% to maximize its potential.
- Azelaic acid: it is a dicarboxylic acid that inhibits the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, the enzyme responsible for the conversion of testosterone into DHT, a hormone involved in the development of androgenic baldness because it inhibits the miniaturization of hair follicles and hair. resulting hair loss. It also has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which help slow down the hair loss process.
- 18 beta-glycyrrhetic acid: Organic acid extracted from licorice root has a significant anti-inflammatory effect, similar to that of cortisone (cortisone-like). Thanks to its action, it helps to control the levels of cortisol, the so-called stress hormone, which is involved in the phenomenon of hair loss.
- Beta-Sitosterol: a plant steroid with strong anti-androgenic properties. In fact, high levels of androgens contribute to the miniaturization of the hair follicle, which can lead to eventual bulb death and irreversible hair loss. By regulating the level of androgens, beta-sitosterol thus slows down hair loss.
- Genistein: an isoflavone derived from soy that acts as a phytoestrogen, strongly stimulating the anagen phase of the hair growth cycle (the active growth phase in which the new hair is formed).
- Nigella sativa: this is a precious essential oil that owes its properties to its most abundant ingredient, thymoquinone, a molecule with strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Procapil: This is a patented complex containing the Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 peptide, derived from oleanolic acid and apigenin, which is important for anchoring hair roots and promoting keratinocyte activity.
- Oleanolic Acid: Extracted from olive leaves and considered a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor.
- Apigenin: a plant flavonoid that has a stimulating effect on hair growth.
- Caffeine: It belongs to the class of xanthines, which can have a strong stimulant effect by activating the protein kinase system and thus modulating the energy availability for protein synthesis in the hair. For this reason, several studies have confirmed the effectiveness of topical use of xanthines in the treatment of common baldness with the aim of extending the anagen phase of the hair growth cycle.
This product is suitable for anyone who:
- Suffers from (early) hair loss
Ethanol, Aqua, Pyrrolidinyl diaminopyrimidine oxide, Etoxydiglycol, Polisorbate-20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Azelaic acid, 18 beta glycyrrhetic acid, Genistein, Nigella sativa ess. Oil., Caffeine, Betasitosterol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Oleanolic Acid, Apigenin, Sodium salicylate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Butylene Glycol, Lactic acid, Linalool.
Shake the bottle before use and apply 6-8 pumps to the areas of the scalp with thinning hair.
Massage the lotion onto the scalp with your fingertips to distribute the product evenly.
Kmax lotion should not be rinsed out and should work for at least 3-4 hours before washing with a shampoo to allow adequate absorption of the active ingredients.
We recommend a daily application.
What's in a pack of Kmax lotion?
The lotion comes in a cardboard packaging with an anti-tamper sticker, so you know immediately that you are getting a lotion that has never been opened. The instructions on the packaging itself are in English, Italian, French, German and Spanish. The package contains a pipette, a sprayer with a protective cap, a piece of paper with background information and a 100 ml bottle of lotion.
Kmax lotion is a clear liquid that is easy to massage into the scalp. The scent of the lotion in the bottle is quite strong, but with normal use on your scalp, you won't smell anything for a few seconds after applying.