Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
Keramene body hair minimizer
Keramene body hair minimizer
The Keramene body hair minimizer from DS Laboratories is a cream for minimizing body hair. It has a unique formula against unwanted hair that works in two ways:
- First by inhibiting the growth phase of the follicle, thus triggering the transition phase of the hair. This stops hair growth.
- Then by suppressing the production of keratinocytes, so that existing hair grows slower and thinner.
As a result, many hairs never grow and also grow to a lesser extent. This effect on the hair cycle reduces the number of hairs and deteriorates their quality, so that you ultimately have to remove hair and/or shave less.
Suitable for men and women. Content 200 ml.
- Free shipping from € 75 to United States
- Quantity discount
You get a discount on an order with 2 or more products. These does not have to be the same products.
2 products = -10%
3 products or more = -15%
For products with a fixed discount, the fixed discount applies.
Description Keramene body hair minimizer
Reduce unwanted hair growth with Keramene hair minimizer. The unique formula thins, softens and reduces the visibility of body hair. Get smooth, beautiful skin without annoying hairs in the wrong places. Keramene has been developed with vitamin E for its protective and caring properties. In addition, it contains Witch Hazel leaf extract to prevent ingrown hairs. So you can stop shaving, because the exclusive formula works by bringing the follicles into the resting phase. It also suppresses keratinocyte production, making existing hair grow slower and thinner. Clinical studies have shown a 38% reduction in density within 28 days.
- Dormin Extract: Derived from the Narcissus bulb. This extract reduces hair growth, density and thickness. This key ingredient is responsible for reducing the length of hair shafts by over 34% meaning it successfully suppresses the growth phase of the hair growth cycle.
- Palmatine Extract: This extract is effective in preventing the growth of keratinocytes.
- Telocapil: Prevents the growth of follicles during the growth phase by inhibiting the tyrosine kinase activity in the hair cells.
- Larrea divaricata: Contains high concentrations of Nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA), which is used to inhibit growth.
- Witch Leaf Extract: (or Hamamelis Virginiana) - contains a high concentration of tannins, which help reduce inflammation, remove excess skin oils, fight bacteria and prevent ingrown hairs and their frequency.
Who is Keramene for?
Both men and women can use Keramene against excessive hair to help reduce unwanted hair growth. This product is ideal for people who:
- Are done with regular shaving, epilation and waxing
- Suffer from ingrown hairs and irritation after shaving
- Are tired of waxing regularly
- Don't want to spend a lot of time on hair removal
- Feel insecure about hair growth in unwanted places
- Are frustrated with the look and feel of stubble
- Don't want to spend a lot of money on hair removal processes.
Keramene can remove unwanted hair on all hair types, including terminal hair, which is coarser and more difficult to remove. Keramene also works on different hair types of people of all ethnicities. In addition, the product is also perfect for use on sensitive areas such as the face and bikini area.
Purified Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Amaryllidaceae Bulb Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Verbascoside, Betula Alba Juice, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Larrea Divaricata Extract, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Allantoin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Laurate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyacrylate-13, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Bisabolol, Phospholipids, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Palmatine, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Menthyl Lactate, Fragrance
The Keramene body hair minimizer is applied similar to a moisturizing cream. Apply a thin layer to the area with the unwanted hair and let it absorb into the skin.
To accelerate results, shave, or wax before applying Keramene the first time. After achieving the desired results, it is possible to switch to once per day. Continue treatment to maintain hair-free skin.
After using the product a few times you will see the first results. After about a month you will have achieved the desired result in most cases. After that you can easily maintain it. With coarser hair it can take a little longer before you see results.
Can I also use Keramene if I use hair growth products?
Yes, Keramene minimizes hair growth only in the areas where you apply it. It does not affect the effect of your hair or beard growth products. So you can safely minimize your leg or arm hair with Keramene, while stimulating hair growth at the same time.
Is Keramene also suitable for men?
The powerful formula is also suitable for minimizing the coarser hairs that men generally have. So you can use it to get rid of your excessive chest or back hair.
Has Keramene's formula changed?
A long time ago, the Hair Growth Specialist already sold Keramene. Since then, DS Laboratories has further improved the product's formula and redesigned the packaging.