Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
Neofollics beard growth serum
Neofollics beard growth serum
The Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Beard Serum is one of the most advanced and powerful beard growth serums on the market. The scientifically proven ingredients make the beard hair grow faster and give the non-activated or weakened hair follicles an extra stimulus.
The Neofollics Beard Serum contains a high concentration of 12 proven active ingredients, combined in the Neoxyl hair growth complex:
- Hair growth molecules Adenosine and Vividine;
- Six powerful plant extracts including ecklonia cava and raspberry ketone;
- Peptides that improve circulation in the scalp and inhibit inflammation;
The beard growth serum from Neofollics has a soft subtle scent and not only ensures a full (er) beard, but also gives your beard a nourishing boost for a healthy looking beard.
The powerful formula of the Neofollics beard serum is suitable for every man who:
- Has open spots / holes in his beard;
- Has a moderately developed beard, but wants a fuller beard;
- Has a fully developed beard, but wants to encourage its growth.
Content: 45 ml, sufficient for 1 month.
- Free shipping from € 75 to United States
- Quantity discount
You get a discount on an order with 2 or more products. These does not have to be the same products.
2 products = -10%
3 products or more = -15%
For products with a fixed discount, the fixed discount applies. Quantity discount does not apply to Regenepure and Theradome.
Description Neofollics beard growth serum
The Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Beard Serum contains a powerful formula that stimulates the growth of beard hair in men. With effective clinically and dermatologically proven ingredients and 7% Neoxyl, the beard serum activates the hair follicles within the beard line in multiple ways. The Beard Growth Serum from Neofollics is suitable for any man who:
- Has almost no beard growth, beard gaps, want a fuller beard, or want to stimulate the growth of existing beard hair;
- Wants a beard serum that is proven to be effective without side effects;
- Wants a healthy and well-groomed beard;
- Wants a serum that is pleasant to use.
With Neofollics beard serum you can stimulate your beard growth. Below you can see a number of photos of people who have used the Neofollics beard serum, in combination with other products, to promote their beard growth.
Example #1: Male
Example #2: Male
The Neofollics Beard Serum contains a combination of 12 science-based ingredients that tackle beard growth in multiple ways:
Neoxyl hair growth complex
The Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Beard Serum contains 7% Neoxyl. This is a hair growth complex, or a combination of active ingredients. Each active ingredient has been selected based on scientific research to address hair loss in multiple ways.
Hair growth molecules
Neoxyl contains the hair growth molecules Adenosine and Vividine. These molecules have a similar effect to Minoxidil, but without side effects.
- Vividine: stimulates beard growth in several ways. Vividine provides potassium channel opening (PCO), just like Minoxidil. This ensures that the hair enters the growth phase faster and also that the growth phase lasts longer. Vividine also stimulates the blood flow to the hair follicles, so that nutrients reach the follicle better.
- Adenosine: Research shows that applying a solution of Adenosine to the skin can improve beard growth in men.
The plant extracts in the Neoxyl hair growth complex have a positive effect on hair growth in various ways. An important mechanism of action is the inhibition of di-hydro-testosterone (DHT). The conversion of testosteronhormone into di-hydro-testosterone (DHT) is an important cause of (hereditary) hair loss. DHT damages hair follicles that are sensitive to DHT, causing them to produce less and thinner hair.
- Ecklonia cava: a seaweed from the waters of South Korea. Ecklonia cava is a natural alternative to Finasteride and Minoxidil. It contains a high concentration of the substance Dieckol, which lowers DHT and a high concentration of Dioxinodehydroeckol, which stimulates hair growth. Read more about Ecklonia cava in our article Ecklonia cava: a natural alternative to Finasteride and Minoxidil.
- Raspberry ketone: an extract from raspberry. Raspberry ketone can increase the production of IGF-1 (insulin like growth factor), which stimulates the growth of the hair follicle. Studies show that a very low concentration of this substance already has a significant effect on hair growth.
- Carthamus tinctorius: a thistle-like plant. Carthamus tinctorius stimulates hair growth in several ways and suppresses growth factor B-1, a peptide associated with hair loss.
- Sanguisorba officinalis: a plant belonging to the rose family. Sanguisorba Officinalis stimulates hair growth by extending the growth phase of the hair follicle. It suppresses Fibroblast Growth Factor-5 (FGF-5), a natural protein that plays a role in the (too fast) transition of the hair from the anagen to the telogen phase.
- Grape seed extract (Proanthocyanidin B2): a polyphenol from grape seeds. It extends the growth phase, which ensures longer hair and a higher density of the hair.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate): a polyphenol from Green Tea. EGCG counteracts the 5α-reductase process. This makes it a natural DHT inhibitor that stimulates hair growth.
- Copper Tripeptide-1: This substance can improve circulation in the scalp and reduce inflammation of the scalp and hair follicles.
Aqua, Pyrrolidinyl Diaminopyrimidine Oxide, Oxothiazolidinecarboxylate, Alcohol denat., Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Adenosine, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Raspberry Ketone, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (EGCG), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Lecithin (Liposomes), Copper Tripteptide-1 (GHK-Cu), Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Maltose, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool
Wash you face with water. Shake the bottle well before use and apply the beard growth oil to any area where hair growth support is needed.
On the cheeks: 1-2 pumps
On the chin and mustache: 1 pump
Rub the oil in evenly and let it soak in.
For best results, perform the treatment twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening. The first effects are visible after two to three months. Continue the treatment to maintain the result.
Keep at room temperature and out of the reach of children.
How long does it take before I can expect results from the serum?
From the first use the serum is effective, but because hair growth is a slow process it may take a while before you really start seeing results. After 3 months of use as prescribed, visible results will appear. Possibly even earlier.
Is the Neofollics beard serum also suitable for my mustache?
Yes, the serum is specifically designed for the growth of facial hair including the mustache.
Can I also use the Neofollics Beard Growth Serum with the derma roller?
Definitely. Research has shown that using hair growth stimulants in combination with microneedling gives better results than a serum alone. Neofollics has therefore also developed a beard roller that perfectly suits the characteristics of male facial skin.
Can I use the beard serum with my current beard oil?
This serum contains hair growth stimulating ingredients as well as essential oils such as Sandalwood extract, Castor oil and Rosemary oil and nourishing agave tequilana gel that cares for the skin and gives the beard hairs a healthy shine. It is not necessary to use another beard oil, but it is possible. The advice is to apply the beard oil only on the hairs and as little as possible on the skin.
Can I also use the serum on areas where no hair is growing?
The serum is designed to stimulate existing hair follicles to grow thicker and fuller hair. If there are small downy hairs (vellus hairs) present in areas where the beard and mustache normally grow, thickening of these hairs is certainly possible.
Why are there DHT inhibitors in beard serum?
DHT is the male sex hormone known to be the culprit for hereditary hair loss. DHT is a derivative of testosteronhormone and in your body the ratio of these hormones is determined by the enzyme 5 alpha reductase.
In the beard serum there are ingredients that counteract the conversion of testosteronhormone to DHT. Now, beard growth is affected by both the hormones testosteronhormone and Di-Hydrotestosterone (DHT) in your body. There is evidence that testosteronhormone levels determine whether beard growth is triggered. DHT affects the growth rate of the beard hairs.
The Neofollics beard serum contains ingredients that inhibit the production of DHT. In concrete terms, this means that the conversion of testosteronhormone to DHT is limited. In this case testosteronhormone goes up a little and DHT goes down.